Our contact page is currently being redone, please contact Paul directly at [email protected] or on 02102238981 – Thank you!
- Award winning photography by Paul Howell.
- Unlimited images, retouched, edited and ‘print ready’ with no copyright restrictions.
- All images are provided in colour and black & white.
- An engagement/test shoot when we meet to check out locations for your wedding shoot (valued at $500). This is a fantastic way to get used to being the centre of attention, making the shoot on your wedding day relaxed and second nature. You will receive these images in high resolution, ideal to use on wedding invites, in guest books, etc.
- An on-line gallery on Paul’s blog.
- A complimentary audio visual slideshow.
- Travel as far as Masterton or the Kapiti coast. Please contact Paul for quotes for weddings further afield.
- Complimentary use of umbrellas for the Bridal Party should it be too sunny or wet!
Every wedding is unique. All packages are a convenient start point and can be highly customised. Albums, 2nd photographers, lighting assistants, extra hours and other options can be added to create the perfect wedding package for you, contact Paul for further details. Have a look at the Faqs page here for more information. All prices are GST exclusive.
Suitable if you are looking for coverage of the ceremony along with a selection of group shots following your wedding. This package will allow one to two hours for your bridal party shoot in a number of locations. This option will guarantee you fantastic images of many key moments, but with less range than other packages – expect from 150 images in total, often more than double this. As with all packages a test/engagement shoot is included in this package, as is travel as far as Masterton and pre-wedding consultations as you need them. Add extra hours at $250+gst. SPECIAL!!! Add an album before your wedding day from $467 and double the pages it contains from 40 to 80!
Using the extra three hours shooting that package 2 provides Paul will be able to cover some of the build-up and also some of the reception. For example, if the getting ready shots start at 1pm for a 3pm ceremony, an hour or so of the reception should be very achievable. Have a look at a sample itinerary here on the FAQ’s page. Add extra hours at $250+gst. SPECIAL!!! Add an album before your wedding day from $467 and double the pages it contains from 40 to 80!
The nine hour wedding photography package is the most popular on offer. Nine hours of shooting will cover just about the whole of your day, from getting ready until around first dance. It typically includes a bit of partying as well! With all that extra photography and comprehensive coverage slideshows and albums come to the fore. Have a look at a sample itinerary here on the FAQ’s page. Add extra hours at $250+gst. SPECIAL!!! Add an album before your wedding day from $467 and double the pages it contains from 40 to 80!
The most comprehensive package Paul offers suits those who want to miss nothing! Two photographers will likely double the number of shots, the locations and angles that can be covered. Two 10×8″ albums and one large 12×12/ 13×11″ are the perfect way to keep those special memories at hand forever, for you and your family. Package 4 includes –
- Eleven hours of coverage by two photographers.
- Travel throughout lower North Island (as far North as Palmerston North).
- One large 12×12″ or 13×11” album with up to 120 pages!
- Two Identically designed 10×8” albums for family, 120 pages each.
- Slideshow presentation.
- Online Web Gallery.
I love my job – weddings are truly amazing events! I still get a buzz when I know I have captured a moment that will be relived and enjoyed forever! The build up, the planning, families and friends brought together for the first time, people often traveling in from all over the world. Its a real privilege to spend my weekends sharing in weddings, being invited into the heart of them, getting to know the people and hearing their stories. As a photographer I get to witness the whole day in absolute detail. I understand the importance of the work I produce to my clients and work relentlessly to miss nothing in camera. But I also understand the importance of the wedding – when I hear from my clients that they barely saw me at their wedding ceremony I know I have done a good job;-)